CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I don't know what to call this post


glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com

Happy 4Th of July everyone! Hope you had a good one I know I did... I went to my grandma's town parade and had fun although I thought David Archuleta should have been on the Murray float, when I shared this thought she said "Why so you and everyone else can mob him?" I said "I'll get there first" Then we laughed. Also my youngest sister gave me an unexpected kindness act. Some people were handing out Otter Pops and she happened to catch one, knowing she had already had 2 she looked around and spotted me only finishing my 1st one so she brought it to me and said "Here Hannah you can have my Otter Pop," then she gave me a hug. Just that little 2 minute kindness act made my day just that much better. After that we bummed around at my grandma's house all day and I tried to fall asleep, which knowing me you an probably guess that I didn't... That's right, what a smartie! Then around 5 we went to the store because I had to pick up some last minute things for Girls Camp which I leave for on Tuesday so I won't blog pretty much at all next week. When we pulled into Target however Mom turned into a parking spot that was blocked by a truck so she didn't notice the shopping cart in the middle so she just kind of bumped it over. When she thought it was going to hit another car 2 rows over she was going to have me go get it until it stopped.. We were kind of in a hurry so she just left it and we went into the store when we came out there was a note on our windshield it said: What a great example for you children! It shouldn't be that hard to push the cart away. Then later when we told my aunt she's like: That snoot probably has a little stash of papers and a pen so she can write mean things to people every time she leaves a store!" Which this experience didn't even have anything to do with her.. but whatever. Also at 7:00 we went to the annual 4TH OF JULY BARBECUE WITH THE NEIGHBORS, that have been their neighbors for like..ever! It was a lot of fun and me and my 2nd cousin who is my age, Mallory did card tricks that she taught me. I'm not very good but if you want to see them come to my house. After 4 hours there we watched the fireworks that are at the park. Then we went home me feeling kind of woozy since I drank like 1/2 my weight in homemade root beer that my grandpa makes... it is so good! I also finished the host in 3 days and LOVED IT! I am going to buy it soon because like with the Twilight series it is so good I'll want to read it a lot and I hate having to depend on those people who bought it so.. I am going to buy it soon. Many people have not read it and I think you should, my mom says it is better than Twilight which I disagree of course but it is really good and better in one way that is only a one-book thing so you don't have to wait anxiously for the next one to come out. See you later

0 Comments...: