CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH

Sorry I am really hyper right now and so I am typing like a crazy but I don't care because I saw this really awesome video for Twilight and added it to my blog WATCH THE BLACK ONES they are way cooler than the color ones. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH so yeah anyway I want it to be August 4Th I am reading Twilight again AH! K so LOL see ya later, Nana
So here is a play list for Twilight series:F.Y.I. some of these the author said went with the book that I really don't think they do so I just picked out the ones I knew

TWILIGHT
Twisted by Carrie Underwood
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
My Destiny by Katharine McPhee
With You by Chris Brown
Bring me to Life by Evanescence
Worth the Wait by Jordin Sparks
Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade
Clair De Lune by Debussy
Dreams by The Cranberries

NEW MOON
Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
My Immortal by Evanescence
Haunted by Kelly Clarkson
Over my Head by the Fray
Werewolf's Suck by Hannah B. and Makayli B.
Vampires Rule by Hannah B. and Makayli B.
Edward is not a wiener,Dad by Hannah B.

ECLIPSE
Mr. Brightside by the Killers
Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade
Werewolf's Suck by Hannah B. and Makayli B.
I HATE JACOB BLACK by Hannah B. and Makayli B.
Vampires rule by Hannah B. and Makayli B.
Edward is not a wiener, Dad by Hannah B.

So yeah anyway see ya later
Your fave obsessor of Twilight Hannah B.

0 Comments...: