CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In memorial 2



In school we built rockets and launched them on the last day of school (today) but anyway I ordered a Viper and I messed up of course and so my Viper had to have surgery and so I renamed it Stumpy! because it was shorter than the others, I grew quite attached. So we launched rockets and when it came my turn Stumpy blasted off higher than any of the other rockets, blew out it's parachute and started to come down slowly.... However we could not find where it landed possibly in one of the near houses backyard and Stumpy was never seen again it was a blow to the heart so here is my obituray for Stumpy Viper!

2 Comments...:

crazy west family said...

Hannah you are so morbid. Where did you get the pic of the casket? and why this obsesion with death......

Peter & JoNae Black said...

Hannah you crazy girl! Next time you might want to let someone know who you are when leaving a post. It took a minute since we can't really see a whole lot of your face in your pic. We thought it was just some crazy kid putting posts on peoples blogs ;) Well we added you to our blog too! So we will talk with you later