CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

More Meme's since I am bored

I thought I'd take a turn at this fun little meme... Thanks Heather

Rule: answer the question with just one word.

1. Where is your mobile phone? store
2. Relationship? none
3. Your hair? short
4. Work? babysit
5. Your sister(s)? Mess
6. Your favorite thing? laughing
7. Your dream last night? snow
8. Your favorite drink? soda
9. Your dream car? 4Runner
10. The room you're in? "Mexican":)
11. Your shoes? Target
12. Your fears? everything
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? teacher
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? sisters
15. What are you not good at? math
16. Muffin? nut
17. Wish list item? cell
18. Where you grew up? Riverton
19. The last thing you did? read
20. What are you wearing? Pajamas
21. What are you not wearing? shoes
22. Your pet? none
23. Your computer? Dell?
24. Your life? coaster
25. Your mood? swings
26. Missing? twin
27. What are you thinking about? questions
28. Your car? parents
29. Your kitchen? clean
30. Your summer? boring
31. Your favorite color? pink
32. Last time you laughed? night
33. Last time you cried? camp
34. School? soon
35. Love? none :)

What Sports Car are you?

I'm an Audi TT!



You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Ha I kind of cheated since my 1st car was a Chevorlet Corvette but I did it again because I wanted to be a Prsche 911 from Twilight so I changed every answer and it pulled up the Audi and I looked at the words and they kind of represented me and on my dad's car racing video game I am always this so I guess I can live.

K so I am really taking this from Heather's blog just cause it is kind of fun and once again I am bored (Still)

Where did you go to school? Why did you chose that school? (I have almost 4)
1. MY MOM'S PRESCHOOL, uh duh my mom ran it
2. HERRIMAN ELEMENTARY, even though I had to bus to it it was the closest school in the area untill they built Foothills when I was going into 2nd grade
3. FOOTHILLS ELEMENTARY, so close I walk everyday
4. FORT HERRIMAN MIDDLE SCHOOL: closest and only built a couple of years ago. HAHA I also get to be one of the 1st grades to go into the High School they just started building

What games did you like to play when you were a kid?
1. WIGGENS, this is a game that me and my sisters invented where we pretened our yards were buildings/houses and the blue stones between each of the squares on our driveways were roads. We were each teachers and we would spend half hours drawing signs and insides of stores on our driveway and do it all again when the rain came. Then we would play Wiggens for a long time (Still do sometimes)

2. EVIL PEOPLE, haha the sisters didn't enjoy this one but I did! :) Anyway back when we took their bunk beds apart and put them together (next to each other to form one big bed) there was ample space for me to squeeze under so little did they know that while they were having litle houses with baby dolls I would be under the bed waiting for the perfect moment to strike. MWA HAHA! Anyway when they pretended to be asleep I would pop out and steal stuff then clumb back under the bed. Ha that game was a hoot and I always reminded the girls that they should've bought insurance why they still had the chance. :)

Who is your favorite band or singer?
Ah I have two that I can't not deny the chance to be on this post the first one is Carrie Underwood whom I enjoy all her songs but two that I can live without. Her voice is wonderful and never breaks a note messes up fails to look beautiful etc. etc. while on stage. She will always remain one of my favorite singers

The 2nd one you should've guessed already but if you are a little slow I'll help you out his name is David Archuleta. Although his CD is not out yet I will be 1st in line to get it, just like Carrie he never manages not to shine or look HOT so yeah anyway on to the next question

What's your favorite outdoor activity?
Honestly I don't really have one although a couple of nights ago I did play basketball with my family which was really fun and me and my sister were against my other sister and dad (which is totally unfair) my sister and I talked in deep voices pretending to be dudes named Steve and Adam.

Describe your best vacation?
This is a tuffy to decide but I really liked the trip we took to Breckenridge, Colorado. It was such a beautiful small town. We stayed in condos there and it was really snowy but that just added to the beautifulness of it all. There was a colorful little main street that seemed to have a thousand little stores in it and historical homes.
Plus it was a pretty decent distance to some cool and fun places that my mom had scouted out and Denver was only about 2 hours away. (I think)

Want some questions of your own? Leave me a comment saying, "interview me!" and I will respond by e-mailing you five questions (if your email is not on your profile, email me your desire to be interviewed so I know your address). I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (F.Y.I. Heather never e-mailed me questions I just stole the ones someone asked her so apologies to everyone involved.)

0 Comments...: