CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Idea from Ally (my mom's couisin)

20 years ago...
I was still up in heaven never to be heard of for 8 more years. How sad!

10 years ago...
I was 2 and I am pretty sure that we lived in Midvale then however we still might have been living in Ogden. But if it is Midvale I know that we lived in this basement of some guys house and you can't really see it anymore cause some dork built some kind of garage in front of it.

5 years ago...
I was 7 which means that Kathryn my youngest sister was only 1 and I was in 1st grade with my teacher Mrs.Christenson who still teaches at my elementary school which won't last long as she was pretty old when I had her. My embarrising moment happened when I was 7 however I am not going to talk about it because it is really embarrasing.

1 year ago...
I was 11 and having a blast with all my friends that I have now. It was summer then and I was anxiously anticipating 6th grade.

So Far this year...
So much has happened! I found out I was having a little brother, we might move, I went in Young Women's, I am no longer really friends with my friend that moved almost 2 years ago to a place not 5 minutes away who never calls me unless to return a call which she hardly ever does anyway,and who used to be my favorite person in
the world, and so much more including the making of this blog.

Yesterday...
I came back from 4-H camp then had Popsy pull out my final shark tooth that had been bugging me for 2 days. Then I worked on my blog (Shocker)

Tomorrow...
We might be going school shopping but that could change

This year...
I plan to be my baby bro's fave sister and I plan to have a really good year while taking nothing for granted and being the best friend I can be to all my friend's, family and especially my twin sister

Anyway...if you guys think this is as cute of an idea as I did, you can totally copy it too.

0 Comments...: