CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lots to cover... so little time


glitter-graphics.com

Happy father's day all of you wonderful dads.. I had to give a talk about father's in church on Sunday and I was so nervous! My dad said I looked like I was going to cry and he's like so it must have been the spirit and I said "Uh dad seeing as I was going to cry while he assigned people callings I don't think that was the spirit I think I was way scared! Yeah but anyway I watched National Treasure 2 and loved it so much put a video on my blog of my favorite part... In case you cannot read the writing above it it says Enjoy chaps because their in England. i can't remember what else I was going to write so be prepared for another post soon I am probably forgetting something and will remember it in the next 5 minutes Oh yeah who said that someone upchucked on my blog on my poll.... I am not mad I just want to know who said that Please comment and confess please

1 Comments...:

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

I was me! Hahaha. I dont even feel bad because you never email me even though I have give you my address several times. And you mad it at all pastel and girly ewww. Love ya!
Kim