CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Waz Up?

So I haven't been able to blog lately because I have had the most chaotic and stressfull week of my life! No lie this is not a whiny teenager complaining. But anyway I had to sew a dress for 4-H Fashion Revue and I had to finish my country report which I am going to take a second to brag about GOT 99 OUT OF 100 because my questions were too hard which they were 2nd graders I think they were just stupid :) My dress not so great although it turned out cute I got a red ribbon which meant Hannah was out of the running for 1st 2nd or 3rd Sad I know but anyway I have 2 more days of school and I am going to be sad! I love my class, and my teacher, and I might move so I might not see them ever again or not for long. But I am doing a new picture post because I found some sweet pics that need to hit the Internet and to make up for not blogging for almost a week.

0 Comments...: