CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busted!

So I was taking things off of my sidebar when I noticed this new hookup: blog list. I added it because it is so cool, it links to people's blogs, and tells me when they've updated last so BUSTED! you people that have updated 1 or more MONTHS (gasp) ago (cough Nicole and mom) so anway congrats to mindy and heather for posting a day ago.. keep it up! So anyway I found this cute baby thing and I had to put it on here but anyway June 19th I find out what my MOM is having! Yay! Please comment on my sidebar and template as I am tempted to change it. Got to go clean my room, bye!

2 Comments...:

Heather said...

That is a pretty nifty blog list widget. Where did you find it? I love the chinchilla at the top of your blog, so don't change that (unless you want to). I haven't done anything with my sidebar yet-- I keep running out of time getting caught up on everyone else's blogs!

Mama said...

heyy - does that updater go on its own..If so I am embarrassed as I blog WAY too often!!!