CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

MORE MUSIC!

So yesterday I watched Camp Rock with my grandpa sisters and aunt and it was really cool and in honor of this cool show I have added more songs to my playlist! Here they are:

KELLY CLARKSON: NEVER AGAIN: This song has been playing through my head for a week and it is awesome
KELLY CLARKSON: BECAUSE OF YOU: This is my favorite song on her 2nd CD it is pretty
HANNAH MONTANA: ONE IN A MILLION: I don't know why I didn't put this on the 1st time I LOVE THIS SONG
BILLY RAY CYRUS: READY SET DON'T GO: I was trying to find the other song with both him and Miley Cyrus but I couldn't find it so I had to do this one which is pretty good
ANIMAL AND THE MUPPETS: MANAMANA: I know you are a little confused but this song is funny!
KERMIT THE FROG AND MUPPETS: PUT DA LIME IN THE COCONUT: Ditto with above
AVRIL LAVIGNE: WITH YOU: Word to the wise these songs are awesome but they do swear sorry I am trying to find clean edits
AVRIL LAVIGNE: KEEP HOLDING ON: This song is awesome and pretty
AVRIL LAVIGNE: WHEN YOUR'E GONE: Ditto with above
AVRIL LAVIGNE: GIRLFRIEND: This says clean edit but I don't really think it is SORRY
CAMP ROCK CAST: WE ROCK: This song is dedicated to my aunt Mindy that loves this song and waited the whole movie to hear it :)
DEMI LOVATO AND JOE JONAS: THIS IS ME: This is a good song Demi is really talented

That's it oh and if you missed Camp Rock yesterday it is on ABC Tonight at 7

0 Comments...: