CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally I know!

Hi everybody today I found out what my mom is having..... Drum roll please.... A BABY....BOY!!!! I know I am a little disappointed that is is not a girl but I am so glad I know I am so excited for October! I don't know what we are going to name him but I really like Declan or Riley. Or David :). NOT JACOB THOUGH CAUSE THEN IT WOULD BE JACOB BLACK! EW! But anyway today was Vehicle Day and there was a limo and me and my friends Emma and Kyanna got out of it like movie stars and stuff. So then we were pretending that we were famous and we live in mansions and I will tell you more about and put as much as I can on this post there may have to be another one:

Hannah:
- married to David Archuleta
- yellow Porsche 911 Turbo and a sliver Volvo (Twilight cars)

Kyanna:
- this boy she has a crush on who I dare not say his name :)
- black and red Ferrari

Emma:
- Skander Keeves (The guy who plays Edmund in Chronicles of Narnia)
- Porsche and a Lamborghini

house:
- Kyanna and Emma live in a mansion together and I live next door with my twin sis but together we have:

Numbers:
- 99 pools (we're building another one)
- 66 butlers
- 1,333 limos (1,000 stretch limos, 333 normal ones)
- 19 awards (6 Oscars, 3 Emmy's, 9 Grammys, and 1 gold Olympic medal for Emma
- 8 Sports Cars (2 Mercedes or something of the sort for my twin sis)
- 1 football sized clothes closet
- 2 f. s. shoes closet
- 1 1/2 f. s. accessories closet
- 6 plasma t.v.'s

Pets:
- 4 horses
- 4 chinchillas (duh)
- 10 dogs ( I happen to own a expensive Italian dog named Foo Foo
- 4 parrots
- 4 ferrets
- 1 majestic peacock named Madonna
- 4 sugar gliders

Madonna (the famous one):
- was locked in the back of a Sam's Club van by Emma
- doomed to freeze to death by Emma
- Came out on the red carpet while Emma was posing for the cameras (Their conversation went like this: Hey Brad (Pitt) sorry I'm already taken MADONNA! (in undertone) how did you get out of the truck!) ;)

Brad Pitt:
-On Hannah's speed dial so that he wouldn't feel bad even though Hannah never calls him because she is married to David Archuelta ;) and Brad is married to Angelina Jolie.

Our chant:
- Hair,
Makeup,
Tan,
FABULOUS!

So anyway I have to go and yes I had to type this all but I know we are loons but it made vehicle day more interesting so now I have to strut away with my friends.. BYE!!

0 Comments...: