CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Some embarrising pics











Me and my twin sister who knows how long ago but I look 9 or younger
Me and my sisters this last Christmas waiting to be able to come up and open present
My awesome Easter socks I had to take a pic of
Me and my "Popsy" on Easter chilling and looking cool though I am itching my face
Us at the zoo riding a Tiger? Lion?
At Christmas with our High School Musical Barbie Dolls we got
My Grandpa riding on a cooler in a rental wagon at the zoo last year
My mom's two brothers being dorks also at the zoo
My fabulous parents
My ugly haircut which is looking Ok now

Oh and I added ANOTHER video bar of my aunt's friend who makes the music videos by himself (he is in them) The 1st is the best. Which means one has to go so I am making a poll where you vote which one leaves so please vote this time if no one votes I choose which will be really hard. BYE

0 Comments...: