CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Friday Night Laughs

So Friday night we went to Sweet Tomato's for dinner and there was this boy who's pants were like pulled up to the beginning of his stomach and his shirt was tucked in, so I turned to Megan and told her "This is probably what he is thinking, let us see how high I can pull up my pants until I get a wedgie!" Also my mom informed me that I needed more fruits and veggies on my plate. Meanwhile I was eating a big bowl of chicken noodle soup and I had a brain fart and asked, "Isn't chicken a vegetable?" My mom said no and so I asked what it was and she said,"A meat duh!" Then we all started cracking up. Also on the way to Costco my sister Stinkie and I were riding with our dad and there was, on Radio Disney, this girl and she said "Can you please play a song for my cousin's 11th birthday?" and the DJ says "Yes I picked this one out special for you" and it started playing "Waiting for the Heartbreak" and then Megan was humming it and I turned around and asked her "Megan why are you humming 'Where are you Christmas?' because I regret to tell you it is the begining of June!" Also yesterday (Saturday) we were playing this fun murder mystery game and we found a dead guy and I didn't know this but we were supposed to collect a blood sample with this swab so I dragged the swab over him and said "Tickle Tickle". Also on Friday I went to Costco and read the 1st chapter of the New Twilight Book. I am so excited. SQUEE

1 Comments...:

Vegas Emily said...

There is never a dull moment with you! You blog is always so fun to read! Love you! Em