CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Music Top Picks

So anyway I have just gotten through redoing my blog and I think it looks Fabulous if I do say so myself, I decided I could only have minium selections on my playlist so I did basically my top picks here is why I chose these songs:
DAVID ARCHULETA: A THOUSAND MILES: I chose this song because I have had the video on my blog Forever which it is still on so you can see that it is HIM playing the piano so there is proof he is a genius.
DAVID A.: YOUR'E THE VOICE: One of my favorite performances of his on American Idol.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD: SOME HEARTS: I love her so much and this is my favorite song on her 1st CD.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD: INSIDE YOUR HEAVEN: I'm glad she won and I really like this song
CARRIE UNDERWOOD: JUST A DREAM: This song is so beautiful and sad at the same time
CARRIE UNDERWOOD: ALL AMERICAN GIRL: Hey that's me :) This is a really fun song and video which I might post on here sometime.
EMMY ROSSUM AND GERARD BUTLER: TPOTO: In case you didn't know I love this musical
EMMY ROSSUM: SLOW ME DOWN: There is no music, just her making the sound.. Cool huh
LEONA LEWIS: BLEEDING LOVE: This is such an awesome song!
CHRIS BROWN: WITH YOU: I really like this song... YES HE SAID BOO GRANDPA
CHRIS BROWN: WALL TO WALL: My friend Makayli and I think this song is really catchy
NATASHA BEDINGFIELD: POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE: I like this song a lot too
DAVID COOK: DREAM BIG: Best performance of his on American Idol
DAVID COOK: TIME OF MY LIFE: I LOVE THIS SONG
MILEY CYRUS: 7 THINGS: I love this song it is not out yet but you can hear it on the radio and I think it is her best song..it is fun
JORDIN SPARKS: THIS IS MINE NOW: Ditto with Carrie Underwood's winning song
JORDIN SPARKS: NOW YOU TELL ME: Best Jordin Sparks song
BLAKE LEWIS: YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME: You guys probably don't remember him but he was the runner up to Jordin Sparks and this is his best performance
HANNAH MONTANA: TRUE FRIEND: Dedicated to all my friends and especially my twin sis
DAVID ARCHULETA: IN THIS MOMENT: I lied this is his best song by far
KELLIE PICKLER: SMALL TOWN GIRL: Her best song
VANESSA HUDGENS: LET'S DANCE: I like to dance to this song it is very fast :)
VANESSA HUDGENS: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE..: Her best song
KATHARINE MCPHEE: MY DESTINY: I wish she had won oh well she is more famous than Taylor Hicks
KATHARINE MCPHEE: LOVE STORY: Haha this is a funny song
KATHARINE MCPHEE: OPEN TOES: This is her best song I can picture a music video for this song.
ALSO:in case you haven't noticed I replaced the Twilight things with some better ones please comment on my "new and improved" blog and vote for it on my poll. See you later.. Time to get off after my 2 1/2 hours on here :)

3 Comments...:

Mama said...

did you have to type all of that???

Hannah :] said...

HAHA yes and it only took me less than 10 minutes so you don't have to feel sorry for me :) Keep on "complaining" ;)

Heather said...

I like the new look! And I'm glad to see David Cook made your top picks. ;)