CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Previously on Hannah Banana's Life...


Tyler Barnyard officially moved to Logan...We all miss him so much more than we thought we would! He took a big chunk outta my heart and took it with him :[

We learned about harrassment in Careers today...Me and Mack only got ideas :] Haha...Gabe made up this motto...
Have some class
Don't harass
or everyone will think you're a hairy....harasser [Nice one Gabriel]

My aunt Jill tried on some halloween costumes :]

Then we went to her ward's trunk or treat...This old lady mistook two strangers for my children...Glad I went...Glad I went....
I'm learning how to kick trash on this old Zelda game for the gamecube! I'm pretty proud of myself...and Mack loves me :] He thought no one else played that game...

Just Saturday me, Gabe, Tyler Edward, Lindsey [dressed as Draco Malfoy...feel her hair!] Jennifer, Dal, Aysa, Brysan, his brother, and Derek all went to the skate park and played the wickedest game of capture the flag! No one won though...We're all super unathletic, Tyler put their flag on top of a pavilion cause he's a black man, and we all got cold...So we all went to Derek's, snuggled on the couch and watched Thor. Love my family!

The end :]

0 Comments...: