CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spiritually Uplifting...

One day Me, Erinn, and Aysa all went to Tyler's house to do Chemistry homework and eat all of his mom's amazing cookies. We ended up finishing early and reading scriptures together. Then we had THE MOST AMAZING conversation about deep spirtual things. It was seriously the coolest thing I have ever done with these people. I'm so blessed to have them in my life!

Then a week ago Me, Aysa, Gabriel and Tyler went to the temple after school [Ya it was kinda a double date ;/ but Erinn backed out on us in the parking lot...] It was way fun! SO great! Then we went and sat on a picnic blanket outside the temple and read scriptures and talked :] and then we walked around Daybreak [Well I waddled..I wrapped myself up in the blanket to carry it cause I was cold :]

Then we went to Aysa's house and ate pizza and then took a walk up the mountain [I borrowed Aysa's clothes cause I sure wasn't hiking in a dress! and me and Tyler stood on a vibrating electrical box and took pictures :] Haha I shoulda kept some of the ones Tyler took of me. He's the worse at taking sneaky "the other person doesn't block the camera" pictures. I rock!




GRAND DAY!!!!

and something else may have happened...Talk to me about it. I can't share it on the online web :] Haha

0 Comments...: