CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Gabe That Started Them All....

This post is mainly revolved around Slim Jeans as I spent all but two hours without him today and he was making me laugh so hard!
First off though...Jennifer was sleeping on the floor of the balcony and my brothers were playing tag and Sharpie tripped over me and kicked her in the head...She woke up super unfocused and then started shaking violently. Me and Gabe rushed her to the nurses and there we sat with her throughout all but ten minutes of the last day of careers talking to her...If it hadn't been such horrible circumstances it would've been a heck of a lot of fun! :]
Other random hilarious Gabeisms...
-Jennifer was talking about nap time in kindergarten and Gabe was like "I didn't have nap time we had simulating shape time." "I was always like...No, I don't want to make a mural out of triangles."
-We were suuuuppposed to have breakfast in careers today and since me and Gabe are oh so smart when asked to bring beverages I brought Cherry Coke, and Gabe brought Sprite :] We both looked at each other and nodded simontaneously saying "breakfast of champions" then Gabe said "Mmmmmmm maybe more like breakfast of fourth place....but who's counting!?"
-Then he started singing this song to the tune of Barney "I am hot...You love me...for my sexy boddddy!" He got a loooot of weird looks ;]
-Then we were discussing pet rabbits we've had growing up and I shared the story of my aunt's rabbit Toodles who ran away and got eaten by dogs...Gabe then explained that the neighbors were allergic to chicken and wanted soup so they were forced to eat Toodle Noodle Soup....Jennifer was mortified.

And that concludes the storys of Gabriel....Tune in next time to hear Gabe say "I expostulate children!" :]

[Sounds dirty right? It was our vocab word...It means express disagreement :]]

0 Comments...: