CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

You Were Serious?

Last night I was up till 3 [Explanation next post] So I was so tired I slept till 10...I woke up with a text from Tyler asking if I was going to stake conference. My mom had already decided she wasn't going, my sisters are at my aunts, we're all exhausted etc. So I told him no
Apparently that wasn't good enough for him since he texted me back and said "Me and my dad are coming to get you."
Then we had a big long conversation of him saying he was coming and my snarky "Ya right" comments until he said "how long do you need to get ready?" 20 minutes and a makeover later there was a Tyler at my door!
So we started the trek :]
Tyler's dad is one of the funniest people I know! He had me laughing the entire car ride.
His family had already been there so me and Tyler went to go find ourselves seats in the back...Passing my bishop who gaves us surprised and very confused looks...Then sat down and paid remarkably close attention :] We also pointed out funny people around the chapel and pulled faces at this little girl who kept giving us grumpy faces.
Then it was time to go and I got to share another hilarious car ride with the entire Rindlisbacher clan. We were pulling out of the parking lot when a guy from their ward was approaching in his car and Sister Rindlisbacher groans and says "Don't do it but Brother Rindlisbacher stops the car and gets out and pretends to check his engine and almost gets hit and it was really funny...The car behind the other guy wasn't impressed.
Then Scott shared how creepy he was, Brett laughed his adorable laugh and Tyler was just Tyler. :] Party.

Gotta love people.

0 Comments...: