CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Not Much To Report

But here's an official picture of my official new big brother: MACK BUTT!

And here is Jennifer's pondering for the day:
Have you seen Phineas and Ferb? I have deep ponderings about Perry...He's a truly divine platypus! But who takes the time to validate him? I think we all should stop and think about his wonderfulness. AND, it makes me wonder...Are all platypus' in the world secret spies? And if so does the government know and use them??? Then do they include them in the casualties count? This is my deep ponderings of good of Perry.

This is why she's my best friend :] We're gonna go shopping tomorrow! To thank her for taking the time to ask each and everyone of our family to write me a sweet note just cause :]

Life is crazy but Life is Good. That tis the motto for today...BAM! INSPIRATION!

0 Comments...: