CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Well This is Awkward...AKA Me and Jennifer's Shopping Trip

We took an excursion to Jordan Landing and had a total [Though awkard] party! Here's a very summed up post:

They have these [see below] Quick changes at old navy where it's just a space with mirrors with a curtain where you can change. I was proving a point to Jennifer about how easy it would be to sneak my phone in there and take a picture...It turned out being super creepy of me...

This is the quick change. Jennifer could be a model

This is the mannequin dog...The rest of the mannequins look like real people and we were overanalyzing their lives as if they lived in a chick flick...

This is the obese hamster we fell in love with :]

We also ate the good chinese food [It's called the New Dragon Diner in West Jordan. GO THERE OR BE SQUARE! BEST. EVER. Jennifer's now in love] I only ate half of my sweet and sour chicken and was STUFFED and then didn't eat breakfast and went to Holly's for a YW meeting and her husband made us delicious omelettes...I may never ever eat again.

I love primary program's in sacrament ;] The kids are cute and do the funniest things!

That's all :]

0 Comments...: