CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sharpie Sharpie Sharpie's House

Is not where we start our tale :] My mom took us to Gardner's village which was a MAD HOUSE, we bought a truffle after standing in the most crowded candy shop this side of North Korea and then went to Toys R Us. Every little kid's dream :] And little Hannahs....

Then the Blacks came over and we partyed it up :]

Then after they were gone I checked my phone and I had a text from almost every single one of my friends asking if I was going to Sharpie's [Felt pretty special :]] So after convincing my mom I left for my big brothers :]

It was a good 9 o clock pm when I arrived and so it was dark when I knocked on the door...I stood there for like 3 minutes getting more and more alarmed no one was answering. Then Lindsey opened the door looking ashamed and said "come in...." So I did and promptly heard battle cries and got shot by a Tyler hiding on the stairs, a Sharpie running down the hall, and a Tyler Barynard hiding behind the door...Scared me so bad! [Don't worry twas only Nerf guns I was brutally attacked by]

Then me Tyler Barnyard and Lindsey watched the most amazing game of extreme ping pong ever by Tyler and Sharpie :]

Then we went into Sharpie's theatre room and watched the football episode of Psych...I do now believe that might be my favorite one :]

I love my friends guys! They can make even the worst day wonderful and make me feel like everything's fine and that the world is a great place

Friends are like stars...The darker the night the brighter they shine :]

0 Comments...: