CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

I had the best day with you today...

Yup stole it from Taylor Swift. But it sums up how I feel perfectly. French was hysterical because we [Emma Jennifer Aspen and I] were all hyper and we were learning about animals and learning Old McDonald and Loughary made the goose noise and it was the funniest thing! I will have to record it or something for you to fully appreciate it. But it was spelled on the paper ga-ga if that helps anything. You kinda suck the air in from your throat I guess. But then we were playing Battleship with partners and me and Jennifer were together...But we were playing and there's phrases in French on the bottom. So we just barely started playing when I looked down and yelled YOU SUNK MY BOAT in french in a hillbillie accent so she goes REALLY? and I yelled JUST KIDDING MAH! :] Then we kept telling each other that we were cheaters in French in different accents. Oh man then we asked Loughary if he was going to miss us next year and he gave us this wide eyed look and said Oh uh huh so we said WELL DON'T BECAUSE WE'RE IN FRENCH 2 NEXT YEAR! and he put his head down on the desk. :] I'm excited!
Then in art class we discovered everything piled in a corner and Roghaar surprised us with a pizza party we'd been planning but didn't think would really happen. Best.Art.Class.Ever! I took pictures of Heather Sharpie Chris and Jesse but I think I will just wait until the post I do about the last day of school and put them on there. Here are some of the highlights:
-There is a door leading from our classroom to Clegg's class next door and there is a window in it. We were kinda over there eating our pizza and this random kid kept poking his head up in the window and so we named him the creepy kid.
-Then me and Heather hid under the window and when he came back we popped up and took a picture [blurry] of him :]
-Then we were just hanging out when Sharpie left to get some water so we decided to close the door because he would think it was locked and just stand there like a dork
-Then we popped out and took another blurry picture of him whilst he was yelling at us to open the dang door
-Turns out the door really was locked :]
-Then on the way to gym we saw the kid and learned his name was Eric and we told him that he was officially our new best friend
-Now whenever me and Heather see him we yell and wave!
In gym Heather thought I said Holy Lehi! so now we say that all the time and laugh when we are able to use the word alarmed. We got these little cards that change the picture if you turn it a certain way warning against cyber predators and it says You might think it's her and a pic of a little girl...But it's really him! and its this creepy guy with feminine lips and leperd print hair. Me and Emma figured out how to tweak it so you see a little bit of both of them at the same time and it's not a pleasant image. We named the girl Belinda and the guy Carl so we you bend it the card is CARLINDA! AH! he could be friends with Wesley and Gertrude. So that's about it but It was just a GREAT DAY! Thanks above for my amazing friends!

0 Comments...: