CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stake Dance #4

So I know this happened a long time ago but I finally am going to blog about my favorite stake dance yet! [As you know I'm not usually in order and this is how this post runs as well :]]
-Like every stake dance there is one song where all the girls throw a shoe in a big pile [I usually just chuck mine and it hits the guy in the head] well Gabe was waitin around then decided to grab a shoe...Turned out to be Lindsey's. So I told him that and he yells GROSS! and throws it back and gets another shoe...Mine! so he yells GROSS! and grabs another shoe and frantically yells at me "IS THIS ANYONE YOU KNOW!?!" but it wasn't but then he was later mad at me because he didn't like the girl.
-Because of the other day when Sharpie was singing and we had our Justin Bieber conversation we were laughing really hard when he was singing along to the song at the dance but singing it really low to be "manly" so we yelled "IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!" and all these people were staring at us and Sharpie was disgruntled :] Its Proper Words May if you couldn't tell.
-Dresses don't usually have pockets so Lindsey has Sharpie hold her phone and lip gloss in His pockets. Well Lindsey had some intense lip gloss and even though this sounds weird me and her and Katie were sharing it [Don't try that with everyone I told this story to my dad and he got grossed out and told me I was going to get diseases] so Lindsey handed it back to Sharpie when we were done and he pulls off the lid and says I WANT SOME! so he "pretended" to put some on but a little bit squeezed out on his lip so he wipes it off disgustedly and says "Are my lips all shiny? so we yelled "THAT'S NOT JUSTIN BIEBER IT'S...EDWARD CULLEN!" he didn't really appreciate it.
-Your Love is my Drug by Ke$ha is one of my favorite songs right now and so we were singing along really loud and Sharpie was confuzzled as to why I liked it. But before the dance me and Lindsey watched this video [its at the bottom of this blog] and we were dancing like the guy in the parking lot with the old man and laughing hysterically then we yelled really loud at the end I LIKE YOUR BEARD! [that's really all Sharpie knows of the song I think]
HOWEVER I HAVE TO GO SO A LITTLE BIT LATER I WILL BLOG THE SECOND HALF OF MY STAKE DANCE POST!

0 Comments...: