CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Sick..Again :[

But I'm feeling better and I've only thrown up once so Mom said in the next half hour I will be able to attend the last day of school! Yesterday was really fun and I took TONS of pictures...I'm going to try to upload them soon. But here is some I've took at random times and they just haven't made it on the blog yet.








Most of these are from the long overdue girls night I had on Saturday when me, Katie, Jennifer, and Katie's and now our friend Sydney. We went and saw Letters to Juliet [Super cute and funny LOVED IT!] and then went bumming around the district. We went to Ross and tried on these horrible cocktail dresses that we couldn't breathe in. Plus those heels? Yeah we were all holding on to the dressing room stalls to try not to die on our way to the mirrors. Then we went to Jamba Juice [Heaven on earth] and there were these 2 girls wearing basically what we did and thought no one would ever wear. Crazy! Well my mom's out of the shower so I'm going to go beg her to let me go to school now. So TA TA summer starts in 3 hours! :[ expect lots of blogging!

0 Comments...: