CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Pictures...

It's that time of year again where we have to sew a dress for Fashion Revue contest for 4H. This is the fabric I chose to make the dress...However I forgot to e-mail myself the pattern jacket. OOOPS! well it's Jellie's bridesmaid's dress pattern so I think I have a picture of that somewhere on this blog. But ya there will be pictures when it's all done! The one of Megan freaking out is because we found some marvelous sparkly spandex :] Haha! The ones of Charlie show how he dresses up as Tarzan and how fashionable he is by sagging his pants [Just kidding I think its oober disgusting]




We're so hot we'll melt your popsicle! :] The End. Haha love that saying from the new Katy Perry song but it's kinda a bad song :[ I have to go to school now 4 more days! :[ Yuck see ya later

0 Comments...: