CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Best.Stake.Dance.Ever. Part Dous!

But first of all let me ask...Do you watch Glee? Last nights show was EXTREMELY hilarious! I loved the song Rachel sang with her mom and I thought the beginning part with the chubby Twilight fans were hilarious when they attacked the guy with the fro and too small glasses! :] What did you think? Katie told me my blog's comments wouldn't work so I tweaked it a little bit and I'm pretty sure it works now. So Please comment if you feel the urge...I love reading them!
Anywho back to the stake dance...We are at the part titled THE RANDOM GUYS I DANCED WITH SOME OF WHOM BEING RATHER ATTRACTIVE OR JUST RANDOM STRANGERS SARA MADE ME DANCE WITH....OR THAT OTHER GUY ;]
-First of all there's this guy named Dean or Dane...Something like that but I'm kinda thinking now that his name is Dane. He's aisan [not being racist but this is about all I remember with him [he wasn't that interesting.]]
-Then there was the Cinderella dance where you throw your shoe in the pile and the guy finds it and returns it and you dance with him. So anyway I got this slightly cute guy named Christian who I later remembered used to be in my ward and he was my bishop's son [which means he's a keeper :]] Haha but he was one of my favorite dances yet cause he was HILARIOUS! For example we were asking each other questions and he asked me if I owned a pet rock what would I name it and what color would it be? He was really sweet and funny and I left that song thinking Wow! Best dance yet!
-However then Sara made me dance with this man named Bobalooba. Let me explain a little bit about him before you judge :] Well
-He goes to my school and is in 8th grade
-I talk to him A LOT
-He is really tall and has dark wavy hair that we argue is black or dark brown
-Give up? It was Sharpie! :] This takes the cake for funnest dance song yet
This is how our conversation mostly went...
S: Can I have this dance [in dramatic voice] [he only asked me cause Sara made him P.S.]
M: I guess...If I have to...Okay
S: Okay [Then we started dancing]
S: So what's your name? I don't think we've met?
M: Broomhilda [I later found out he is dead certain that I said my name is Roonhilda so whatever]
S: That's a BEAUTIFUL name! I love it!
M: What's your name again?
B: Bobaloobadoo
M: Man! that's a mouthful can I just call you Bob?
S: Sure if you have to...I guess ;] [He was mocking me]
M: What color is your toothbrush? [common questions you ask guys]
S: Pink!
M: WHAT? [he was kidding]
S: I like your sleeves! :] [Oh man.]
I'm pretty sure that's just about all we said but there was most likely more that I've just forgotten.
-Then some time later I set up all my friends with dance partners. This ended up sucking because then I realized I was alone :[ But then I found this kid in my ward and carpool Jesse and asked him to dance [Keep it mind that I just got done dancing with Christian and Bob so it might not have been as bad as it seemed at the time.] But it was AWKWARD! Not fun. Whenever I asked him something I got 1 word answers and he answered the questions lamely. For example when I asked him where he lived he said "by you" Ok what's your name "Jesse" What color is your toothbrush [To this I got a lot of rambling about why was I asking it and then it turns out he didn't even know! ACK!"
-But the dance ended with me dancing with this really cute guy named Caden and I realized I had a crush on his little brother Colten in kindergarten and he was really nice and funnyish so he wasn't a complete waste. :] THIS CONCLUDES THE LIST OF THE RANDOM GUYS I DANCED WITH SOME OF WHOM BEING RATHER ATTRACTIVE OR JUST RANDOM STRANGERS SARA MADE ME DANCE WITH....OR THAT OTHER GUY ;] Bob being that other guy
-We always get handed glow sticks when we walk in and by the end of the night most of them are in Sharpie's shirt pocket so it glows all funkily like E.T'S heart. But when we first got them me, Gabe, Derek, possibly Sharpie, and Lindsey had a lightsaber war complete with sound effects, hiding from each other, and running around the gym :] Haha this could explain why not guys except for Bob have actually ASKED ME to dance :] Oh well why dance with guys when you could chase guys with fake lightsabers?
-Then we moved on to the hulahoops. Gabe and Sharpie are extraordinary while me and Derek struggle :]
-Then someone brought out the limbo stick and we were all limboing. I was pretty good at it and I told Gabe its all the practice he's given me when I'm trying to avoid him poking me in the forehead.
-Then we got our glowsticks back from Sharpie and we were listening to Don't Stop Believing I think and we had a little glow stick band going with Gabe and Sharpie on guitars, me on the drums, and Derek singing :]
-AND NOW FOR THE GRAND FINALE OF THIS POST! This is probably my favorite stake dance memory and so I left the best for last: So right after I got done dancing with Bob something was said that ended with him telling me that I should grow more. I had to get a drink anyway so I pretended to be offended and stormed out but I was in a great giggly mood so I had my hands over my face and I was shaking with laughter and Sharpie came out with Sara Lindsey and Katie and was like "are you really crying?" so I nodded and he said "Let's see those "tears"" so I ran over to the drinking fountain and grabbed a handful of water and flicked it at my face. I succeeded in hitting my forehead, the ceiling, and the guy behind me which made me laugh harder and I had to retry. :]
SO THAT'S THE END OF THE STAKE DANCE!

However today was eventful with Sharpie coming up behind me after class and grabbing my shoulders and yelling which made me yell and "jump a mile" according to Sharpie. He hasn't been walking out with us to wait for carpool anymore cause his sister comes to get him cause he moved to the cove and has to take a bus next year :[ Heh the other day he said he lived on back brush and I thought he said butt brush so now we have yet another inside joke. So I thought he had already left so I was at my locker and he ran up behind me and grabbed my shoulders again so I SCREAMED at the top of my lungs and he laughed hysterically forever and some of the teachers were peeking out their doors to make sure everything was alright :]

Today in art Chris had some glasses that on the side said REAL 3D GLASSES but they had no lenses so I was really confuzzled then asked How can they show things in 3D then it took 6 years for me to get it. BLONDE MOMENT :]

Inside Joke of the day: Calm down home skillets! That's me and Emma's because at an assembly today this really weird teacher named Mr. Shake said that and we laughed. The End! Talk to you guys later! Combined Young Womens and Young Mens tonight! Last time this happened it brought you Mr. Krueger's Christmas so it's guaranteed to be a great night/tribute to Sharpie's last activity with our stake :] See ya then!

2 Comments...:

Hannah :] said...

Is this working? Why yes! Hope you guys liked this really long post! P.S. that picture of the tomato and orange is eventually what me and Emma will be doing :] Haha!

Unknown said...

First of all the guys name was Dane but anywho... This wasn't the best stake dance ever ok well it can be yours but mine could have used a little tweaking like Edgar Cornilious being there instead of Tanner.... oh well oh and did Sara ever end up giving Lindsey back her light saber?!? And then with the whole crying thing that was not fair cause i totally thought you were crying until you all started laughing it was not fair!!! love ya muchly :D