CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Longest Post ever: 9x - 7i > 3 (3x-7u) Solve for i

Give up? I <3 U! No...really that's what the answer is :]
So I have sooo much to say and it seems that I don't have a lot of time...So we will do this in seperate posts. Soon to follow this one are about the stake dance and our science adventures in naming the FOOFers. Oh and my recent Lagoon trip with the 8th graders. Im really sorry about all this but just be patient and I will try to squeeze the other posts out of my fingers this week FOR SURE! But here is just a really random post that are totally out of order but come to my head and must be shared but sometimes are forgotten to be added on to previous posts.
-Like at the amazing party I had some Fridays back when we were playing Keep Away Katie threw the ball at me and it hit me in the face and bounced right into Sharpie's hands. Haha!
-Then he was playing basketball with Derek and was totally jumping around and dunking like a pro. It was really cool when he jumped threw the ball under his leg picked it up out of the air and threw it right into the basket...DUDE! STEVE NASH MOMENT! :]
-Me and my sisters had another war I was Hannahslavakia and Charlie was Charliebabwe of course. But Megan changed to megaustralia and Kathryn was Kathrica. I won...DUH!
-I don't remember why but me and Megan have decided to call each other Meatballs instead of how my aunt Melinda's family calls each other nuggets ;]
-We made chinese food but Mom needed some pork that she forgot so me and Megan volunteered to go down to Smiths for her and pick up "the frozen meat product" so we ran down there and bought it and were walking back the long way and saw Sharpie so we felt really stalkerish cause everytime I pass his house walking to my grandmas he's seen me.
-Like the other day I was walking with Charlie and these 2 guys honked at me so I was like "that's kind of creepy" so I pretended to call somebody on my phone and talk to them [that's what Jennifer says you're supposed to do and I think it's great advice.] So then all of a sudden who pulls out of his neighborhood in his car...The friendly neighborhood Sharpie who waves at me like a lunatic. So that's why I feel stalkerish.
-The other day in art class we were straightening wire hangers to bend them into rods for our tape sculpture [it's done I just haven't tooken a picture yet] so Sharpie was humming baby by Justin Bieber under his breath and he hates Justin Bieber so this was the conversation that ensued:
M: WOAH! DO WE HAVE A CLOSET JUSTIN BIEBER FAN HERE?
S: [Glares] NO! IT'S JUST SO ANNOYING IT GETS STUCK IN MY HEAD!
M: Oh don't deny it you probably have all of his Cds and posters in your room and in your new house [he's moving 5ish minutes away in 2 weeks but he'll still go to my school thankfully! They have been building it since he moved here originally but they were just renting and their new house is supposedly HUGE!] you probably have a room just for a shrine for your love of him!
S: [Still glaring] Do you want me to whack you with this long wire sitting upon my hand?!? [Doesn't wait for an answer to his question just thwaps my shoulder a little bit with it.] [He wouldn't really SMACK me with it he's too nice...though Gabe might :]]
M: I'll shut up now. [and then we went back to straightening wires]
-Jennifer brought her purse to school and has a ton of random things in there that Gabe found. Like a little thing of bubbles so Gabe stole them and then was blowing them. Then he said "my bubbles are bigger than yours" and showed us the next day when he pulled out of his backpack this HUGE bubble wand.
-On a walk with Katie [she made me blog this] we were talking so I told her that "we won cause we're not winners we're LOSERS!" whoops! that came out wrong :]
-Me, Emma, Jennifer, and Aspen are kind of loud and obnoxious in 1st period french class so before the bell rang he turned to us and yelled "YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET MARRIED!" so we pretended to be sad and ran out of the classroom [at the bell do you think we would sluff?] and told Sharpie and he asked me if I wanted him to beat him up so I said yes [we're still waiting...like I said he's too nice for his own good]
-Back on our trip to Vegas it was REALLY windy on the way there so were eating popcorn and I rolled my window down a little and threw it out but instead of going straight out from the car it blew sideways out of my hand instantly...HAHA
-I have been to Katie/Gabe/Kevin's choir concert and Derek's band concert very recently. At KGK's it was only me and Derek that showed up so at the end Gabe was like "Dude! If I didn't know any better I would've thought you 2 were a married couple!" Then at Derek's Gabe/Jennifer/Katie came with me and we were having a really fun time. I had a field trip to go to the next day but Gabe decided that me and Jennifer had to bring ice cream and he would make pancakes for lunch. So after I got back he turned to us and asked where the ice cream was. He then showed us the heavily food colored pancakes he had behind his back :]
-The field trip I went to was really boring cause we went to the Anne Frank exhibit in Salt Lake but the best part was lunch when I was talking to Sharpie and on the way there I had seen some little ninja kids jumping over the posts in the ground so Sharpie said that's not NINJA! and to this day jumps over every single one of them he can find [even the HUGE ones at Lagoon.]
-Gabe has been making beautiful hand crafted swans out of tin foil that Sharpie thinks look like scorpions. So he was trying to get money out of it so he turns to me and says I usually sell this for 10 dollars but for you I will make it 5 in this indian accent and it was really funny but sadly I had no money in which to pay for it if I wanted to go to Lagoon later.
-Karlie was talking about thick hair in Science and told me mine was luscious so I asked her who said that anymore so Gabe says I DO! and then proceeds to tell me that FRUIT SNACKS ARE LUSCIOUS :]
-Emma just got braces so we were talking the other day and she spit on my face so I yelled at her and she asked what it felt like and I told her it was like a tropical mist.
-In French class we were all really hyper so we were yelling random things like MY MOM ATE MY TURTLE [some kid thought we were serious] and making up "lost scriptures" like THOU SHALT NOT EAT MINE LLAMA!!! :]
-We did the color code test [I was yellow of course followed by blue] and Sharpie was blue so I told him he was depressed so everytime he sees me he smiles. My motto for yellows was DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF [IT'S ALL SMALL STUFF!] and Sharpie's was IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY LET THEM GO IF THEY LOVE YOU THEY'LL COME BACK. IF NOT HUNT THEM DOWN AND KILL THEM! ;]
-We were assigned in our color groups to make an airplane out of Tinker Toys and Sharpie's looked like a car and me and Nina's looked like a stick with a pretty purple thing on the top :]
-We were waiting for carpool once and Katie's friend Nathan's friend ran out of the door in front of us, jumped, and let out a barbaric yelp whilst throwing a paper airplane at Jesse all at the same time. So then of course we all laughed which convinced Old Sharpie to try to recreate it which was even more funny [He did it at Lagoon yesterday too :]]
WELL CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE MADE IT TO THE END OF THE POST! SO PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK! I AM GOING FABRIC SHOPPING WITH MY GRANDMA SO I HAVE TO GO BUT TOMORROW I WILL HAVE MORE! SEE YOU THEN! :]

0 Comments...: