CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Names!

Ok...New plan. I will post this right now then hopefully post some of Lagoon before piano for my dear friend Katie. BUT if Lagoon doesn't happen today please don't hate me it just means you'll get pictures on the same post :] BUT back to this one..
So me and Gabe officially sit by each other the rest of the year in science class now and why would we pay attention? This is what we do with our spare time! :]

SESAME STREET NAMES:
-Sharpie=Big Bird
-Gabe=Oscar the Grouch
-Kasey=Cookie Monster
-Derek=Elmo
-Kevin=Ernie
-Jennifer=Maria ["the random black lady only I know the name of" according to Gabe]
-Me=Zoe
-Sara=Dorothy
-Katie=Rosita
-Lindsey=Praire Dawn

glitter-graphics.com
GODS & GODESSES NAMES:
Kasey=Apollo
Gabe=Poseidon
Sharpie=Zeus
Kevin=Hermes
Derek=Hades
[P.S. Gabe decided to play matchmaker with these names NOT ME!]
Me=Hera
Lindsey=Persephone
Jennifer=Artemis
Katie=Athena
Sara=Medusa [once again GABE he wouldn't let me change it ;] ]

Indian Names:
Theres only a couple because we didn't finish:
Sharpie=Running Eagle
Gabe=Jallopin [combination of jumping and galloping] jackalope
Jennifer=Yelling Unicorn
Or a random one= Squatting Chicken

Me/Derek/Gabe/Jennifers SEPERATE KIDS names:
M:Wok
D: Derek Jr and Lewis Clark
G: Osmosis and Lathoni
Jennifer: Cosmo and Ontwon

And in art class today me and Sharpie came up with a new nickname/term of endearment for each other: Muffin Chunk :] Long Story but I have to go so I will tell you later!

0 Comments...: