CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lagoon!

Finally got around to this post but first a word from our sponsers:

HAHA! saw this on Vote for the Worst and thought it was a HILARIOUS picture! But anyway on to the much awaited LAGOON DAY! :] Here are some of the highlights from this magically delicious day:
-The bus ride there was exceptionatly boring cause I sat next to this one girl I don't know very well. You know how it is...when you try to make conversation and they don't really say much. Yeah. That's what happened.
-The only funny part was when the girl was chewing gum and talking to me and totally spit her gum out on the floor by my shoe so we were laughing when Mia turned around and said "Oh nuts! I just spit gum out into my hair!" Haha this is why you don't give teenagers gum on the bus. The end.
-When we first got there some of my friends randomly disappeared but it was Ok because I already decided to hang out with my friend Nina and her friend/my new aquaitance Candace.
-Our first ride there was not Wicked or another really cool roller coaster but THE BUMPER CARS! we were laughing hysterically the whole time and probably looked like nerds but we had so much fun!
that's nina...TOTALLY jealous of her hair color! its gorgeous!
-Then we discovered the Tilt a whirl. IT WAS SOO FUN! except for the part when Nina left her phone on it and we didn't realize till later. but don't worry cause the lady in the line had it. Here's some pictures of what it is in case you don't know [they're of Sharpie and his guy friends and our friends Tiffany and Kallyn but that part comes later]

-We couldn't find Sharpie for A LONG TIME cause he was hanging out with his guy friends and Landon basically despises me or in his words "disapproves of me and Mckay's relationship" Whatever. I follow no man's rules! But anyway it was kind of depressing but we saw him off and on twice
-Once while we were in line for bumper cars and he had just got of the ROCKET with Landon and went all wide eyed and said "I SERIOUSLY WAS GOING TO PUKE!" Haha
-Twice when we were walking around and saw him in the window of Arbys so we went over and I banged on the window where his back was and scared him :] But his friend Dakota told me a story later on that he turned to Sharpie and said "Dude it's your girlfriend [his friends are obnoxious] and this high schooler in front of them said THAT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?!?! and wouldn't shut up about it till they left
-The lines for Arbys was really long and Candace didn't trust the Lagoon food so we decided to get a snack and then go get lunch later when the lines were short. So of course being me I talked them into getting SHAKES! They were cheap but incredibly filling and tasty so we ended up eating nothing else. BUT YUM! if you ever got to Lagoon get Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Shake at the little shake place by the Terror Ride. YUM!
-Our favorite ride ended up being the Jumping Dragon cause it's fun to be obnoxious and Scream hysterically and freak out the little kids that were randomly there.
-While we were on it for the 2nd or 3rd time it started POURING! we got SOAKED! [though not as wet as Sharpie did who rode the cliffhanger in the rain twice]
-We were playing a couple of the arcade games and I won this little stuffed duck that I loved and cuddled and called him Bambino forever and ever!
-Then we found Sharpie,Dakota,Kallyn, and Tiffany and we went on the tilt a whirl the scrambler, and then we went off and went on the swings with them twice and it was a lot of fun! me and Sharpie kept pulling faces at each other
-It was almost time to go and I decided I wanted to get over my childhood fear of roller coasters and kidnapped Emma so I could go with her since Nina and Candice didn't want to.
-We first went on the Wild Mouse and it gets really high and has sharp turns so I kept screaming when we turned cause I thought we were going to fall off.
-Then we waited in a long line for the classic white roller coaster and I almost got out of line like 6 times cause I was still kind of scared. But hey! I lived! and I LOVED IT! I am now a fan of roller coasters [unless it has loops or a REALLY sharp fall like Wicked or Collosus] It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be [I told Sammi to call the cops and tell Sharpie he was a good brother] like I told Emma in a hillbille accent THAT WILD MOUSE TAUGHT ME A LESSON I'LL NEVER FORGET! :] Haha
-The bus ride home was HYSTERICAL! I sat by Emma,Mia,this random kid that was the bus drivers son,Tyler,His annoying friend in the front of the bus and Sharpie was in the middle with his friends but he was in perfect yelling distance and we used that to our advantage.
-First of all I was sitting by Mia till Emma sat on me and eventually shoved me off onto my butt in the aisle and then I moved over by the random kid in front of Tyler and to the side of Mia and Emma
-Oh Tyler! The other day at Colby's Tball game he was "pitching" which was really just putting the ball in the machine that shot it. But since I knew him from Math class I was cheering for him and teasing him bout his superior pitching skills. So anyway we were talking to him but we were all really hyper so me and Emma were apparently really obnoxious.
-Like Emma was like your name is Tyler! My middle name is Tyler! My parents thought I was going to be a boy so they named me that :]
-Then Emma got an orange sucker and I stole it from her for a second and Sharpie was yelling THROW IT TO ME! even though she already licked it. This picture is titled THE ELUSIVE SUCKER IN IT'S NATURAL HABITAT!:

and me and emma were messing with Sharpie and took this picture of him that emma named THE ELUSIVE SHARPIE IN HIS NATURAL HABITAT:

-Then Mia gave me a peice of gum so I took 2 and rolled one to chuck to Sharpie and totally beaned this girl in the shoulder in front of him and she gave me this dirty look then handed it to him and it was funny!
-Then we had a bubble blowing contest that I totally won even though he still doesn't believe me. But I won at least half of them
-Then we had a staring contest and I won every time NO LIE!
-Then we got off the bus and were all laughing and talking and realized that everyone in between us had been watching us back and forth like a tennis match.
-Tyler got off screaming SWEET LAND!
-I accidentally whacked Emma in the head so she was mad so I asked her if she wanted me to kiss her head better so she nodded so I kissed the top of my head [in my defense that's what Lindsey does to me] but Sharpie missed that conversation so he was like Um? Did you just kiss Emma's head?
--The guy next to me told us we were better than cable [and really we are]
And that basicallly wraps it up! Can't wait for 9th grade trip when all of us FOOFers can all guarantee to be able to go together! P.S. This is a huge summarized version so just imagine 100 more things on this list and laugh! THE END!

P.s that was our tape sculpture come to life! He was going to be a spartan but we did a horrible job so we turned him into a guy falling off a swing [sharpie just wanted to be in the picture] so there you go! The end for reals!

0 Comments...: