CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hannahslavakia Conquers!!!

So my country whupped The Kingdom of Megan and Kathryn's butt!!! That was planned though. Um so yeah happy mother's day all you mother's. By the way we Tivoed Journey to the center of the earth and I just have to say Josh Hutcherson is freakin hot!!!! So's Chris Pine but he's like 29 :( Here is an e-mail from my twin sis that I edited a little so it made sense:
*We can't eat pork cause of Swine flu
*Can't eat chicken for bird flu
*Can't eat beef cause it could've been a mad cow
*Can't eat eggs for salmonella
*Can't eat fish cause there could have been water contamination near them
*Can't eat fruits and veggies cause of insectcides and herbicides
*Well guess that only leaves chocolate and ice cream!
*Remember STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
LOL K so I don't really have anything else to say so good bye!

0 Comments...: