CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ooh The Nerve of My Computer...

So I promised Y'all a post about New Mexico right? Well that is what I came down here intending to do. BUT...So a long time ago I still used my lovely own little profile that I had to log on to when I turned on the computer. Well than the internet went loopy and my whole family was forced to use my dad's profile at all times and places. Well now his internet is going loopy so now I am using my profile and the internet goes SUPER SLOW!!! But it hasn't shut off unexpectantly yet. Sucess. So I will put on a slideshow tomorrow unless something else happens. I am so sorry I keep promising to show it but I don't. But hey if worst goes to worst I am just going to post like 3 pictures a day because I think that will work Ok but we shall see in the morning cause I'm tired and need to add a ton of websites to my favorites. So tah tah!

0 Comments...: