CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dang That Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K so ya know how like 5 minutes ago I posted how I was watching the DWTS finale well right after I posted I went onto yahoo to check my mail and when I click my mail it shows me a little thing about recent news that I can click and read and then click a link to read my mail. Well they not only told me who gets elimanated first tonight. They tell me who freakin wins. GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I tried to send them a strongly worded e-mail telling them to knock it off but I don't know who to send it too. Gosh it makes me so freakin mad. Oh my goodness so there is my rant but if they post spoilers about American Idol I am not even going to look at my e-mail at all tomorrow cause I am ticked. No I am more than ticked I am FURYOUS!!! Gosh Dang It K so yeah if you have a Yahoo I recomend NOT CHECKING YOUR E-MAIL AT ALL TOMORROW!! Oh and if you know who to send a strongly worded message too please tell me so I can't rant to them.

0 Comments...: