CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh My Goodness It's Been a Long Week!...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I was going to post on Tuesday but I didn't have any time and haven't since then. Since I have so much to post I will just put down random blurbs that most likely won't be in order and so yeah:
*I want it to be next Friday cause even though I won't get to see my "besties family" I will be in New Mexico with my twin sister!!! Yeah I am pretty darn excited if you can't tell!
*So anyway my life has been slightly upsetting to me lately so that's why I haven't posted cause I feel miserable a lot after school. Bleck it really sucks.
*My Friend Jennifer announced that in two years she is going to move to England to be near her sister Michelle who is trying her hardest to get into Oxford.
*So Gabe told her that she had to come back and visit and talk in a British accent and say "Bloody" a lot. Then he asked me if he would get in trouble if he visited the queen of England and asked for some bloody tea. Would he?
*In Science the other day we were gluing together our DNA puzzles and of course me and Kevin, Jennifer, Kasey and Gabe hang out at the same table. Well you know that little white bump on the glue lid that stops the glue from coming out? Well for some reason I thought it was dried glue so I was hacking away at it with scissors while I was talking with my besties and Gabe looks over at me and took the glue away from me which made me mad cause I thought he was stealing it (cause that's what we do) and he was like no wait watch and twisted it and wallah! Glue! It was pretty funny :)
*Speaking of my little brothers they were hiding under the desk one day karate chopping our feet and Kasey was kicking us with Mark's shoes he more or less stole and so we asked them what we were doing (we being me and Jennifer) and they told us they were being lizards so now I only have 2 brothers and 3 pet lizards JK
*My friend in my ward Taylor made up a song to the tune of Just Dance that goes like this: Just Eat It Eat off the floor nummy nummy! :)
*We rented Bride Wars, Madagascar 2, and Marley & Me
*I rated Bride Wars a 6 out of 10 because it was kind of dumb but I liked it ok. It put me in another wedding mood :)
*I rated Madagascar 2 a 8 cause I thought it was hilarious but it wasn't as good as the 1st one
*And Marley and Me was a 5 cause some parts were funny but mostly it was sad and/or boring
*I had to check out of school on Wednesday because I had to go to the dentist and they called me down to the office between 6th and 7th period and I really didn't want to go and me and Lindsey were walking down the hallway and I screamed NO!!! so stinking loud Lindsey said I made her deaf. But I couldn't help it :)
*I am way mad cause Gokey made it one step farther on American Idol and Allison had to go home :( I hope he doesn't make it next week. I mean he is boring and all his songs sound the same except for the scream during his song this week. Ouch! It hurt my ears!
*In Math today we had to split up into two teams for our math CRTs (Children Requiring Tacos :) and our team was The " " Team. To read it properly you just open your mouth and close it really fast
*We ended up winning the game again of course and this guy named Ben (who taught me how to say I am a Monkey King in German) said Dang you! You "auck"in scum! It was so funny.
*And today in Science Jennifer wasn't here so it was just me and my brothers and we were stealing each other's stuff again and Kasey stole Gabe's pencil which resulted to Gabe holding Kasey hands behind his back police man style and put his face against the desk where Kevin's arm was and so Kasey licked Kevin and Kevin was crying Oh he licked me and me and Gabe were like Oh stop being a girl about it and it was pretty funny.
*I decided to make my own country. It's called Hannahshlavkia. :)
*K I think that is it see ya later peeps. Plus I got to go because Megan was being mean and so I declared war on here. Of course I will win so I will see you tomorrow. I just sent her a message saying Bring it on! So see ya later!

0 Comments...: