CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Randomness Pictures/Activities

So on Mother's Day my grandma and my aunts Kim Marilee and Jellie taught me how to make these outstandingly cute batoot hair clips that I love to death! We have pretty much every color except for blue :( They are really inexpensive to make cause you just buy fake flowers at the doller store rip em apart and buy brads and clips that are biggish and wallah. Maybe someday I'll make a video of me making them if you guys want. But yeah here are some of my favorites:







Speaking of Mom's my mom is doin great she went in for surgery and even though I had to sleep at my grandma's house last night she's back and can hold Charlie if he doesn't bounce (which only leaves for when he's asleep ;)
More Food Pictures:

Doesn't this chocolate sploch on my ice cream look like a frog?
Um so I was going to post more but I can't remember anything and I need to get some homework done. So good bye!

Peace Out Homies...Jk LOL :) :p

0 Comments...: