CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

It is SOOO Over Linds....

So today in gym we were playing flag football and I took Lindsey's flag off and she pretended to be mad at me and so we decided to play a small trick on my buddy McKay and pretend to be in a huge fight. Well we were "worked up" over Lindsey not inviting me to her cabin this weekend. So we walked together to Art practicing our fith and then Lindsey went in a few minutes before I did telling Mckay what a huge jerk I was. Then I came in and said Lindsey it is so over I don't even want to look at you ever again! I guess I wasn't that good of an actress because McKay asked if we were having a pretend fight and Linds said no but I started laughing. Then I asked McKay if we were even a little bit of good actresses and he said well I can picture you getting uptight over that sort of thing. I was like what???? and he was trying to fix it by saying that I like show my emotions and stuff while I was sorting through all this stuff with Mark and it was way funny cause he kept messing up and saying stuff that didn't sound nice and is was awesome. But yeah see ya!

0 Comments...: