CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

I Swear On My LIfe I Will Blog About NM This Weekend...

But I am on Dad's lap top and he has none of my pictures on here so I will post probably tonight with pictures! But guess what...KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!!! WOOOOHHHHH!!!! But yeah I am so excited...His new song and some other random songs from the finale are on my playlist now. I like jumped out of my chair and just clapped so hard. Cause my dad told me that I couldn't scream or be noisy cause Charlie was asleep and he didn't want to get a headache

This Here Is Our New American Idol!!!!!!!!
Heh. Now I am watching American Idol Rewind cause it's the 4th season's finale. And I totally loved Carrie Underwood on the show. K so I promise you I will post very soon.Oh yeah and today in Science we were sitting on the floor cause it was a make up day and we were all done and Kasey kept sayin "Foosa...Hungy" and he was makin himself spit/drool and it was really gross cause it got everywhere and he was trying to eat Kevin. K see ya bye!

0 Comments...: