CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nothing but funny

So on Friday I went to my friend Makayli's house for a sleepover with my friend Nicole who we convinced needed to make a blog. 1st we went over to her neighbor's house to babysit and we saw Kayli's dog's and her neighbor's dog Rosie's puppie Sitzus. They were so cute! We stayed up untill 5:00 in the morning, a new personal best for all those involved. We only slept till 9:45. We were really hyper in the morning (of course) Around 2:00 me and Kayli went downstairs to make sandwiches because we were hungry. Kayli accidently clanged some plates together and I was like "Your dad is going to burst down here with a shotgun saying 'get out of my peanut butter" and Kayli said "my excuse will be Charlie bit me!" Which by the way you guys who have not seen it WATCH IT! It was such a fun sleepover probably #1 if I had a list. The next day I got a new bike, not much to report there. Also we watched my cousins and Momo sat on Kathryn's Barbie Island Princess Doll that if you push the necklace it sings about 10 secs of a song and so she sang and my mom said "Oh Momo invented a new Barbie: Sit on me and I sing! Also I have updated my music playlist since so much of you love it (and I keep finding new songs to love) which include: White and Nerdy (funniest song), Keep Bleeding love (best all around song) Some David Archuleta (of course) Chris Brown and Brooke White. Check it out. More later from your fave Monkey pal Nana!

0 Comments...: