CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

I totally Forgot

So I guess I was just all HYPED up from going to Makayli's but I forgot something so LIFE CHANGING... This world will never be the same again! Just kidding here it is: So on Friday Makayli walked with me to go get Kathryn from her babysitter's and when we walk back to school, as I pass Mr. Welcker's portable I notice that the window was open so I yell "WHAT'S UP WELCKER?" and he replies "GO AWAY HANNAH!" I was so scared, I was like "How did you know it was me?" and he said "I just know that wherever TROUBLE is Hannah will follow, and I said there is not trouble and he was like "OH there will be soon enough!" I replied "that still does not ESTABLISH the fact of how the heck you knew I was out here" then he stands up and looks out and was like "OH I was so RIGHT" It was so FUNNY me and MAKAYLI still talk about that it scared us so bad.

0 Comments...: