CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Get Ready For Madness

So today I have make like 3 posts one for each book review (3) and one that I just want to say the latter is what this one is about: The winner of the poll was of course Charlie by 100% I pretty much guessed that when I made the poll. No one voted for David Archuleta(Not even me although I still Love him) I just pre-ordered Twilight and Inkheart yesterday and now I have no money at all because I owed it all to my mom because I don't have a debit card *SOB*, my friend Katie made a blog (yay her,) I am not moving to Vegas but I still might move in the near future (which is really very sad) I am off track which I have already said, and I have redone my bookshelf to make it more interesting (since in one of my earlier polls it got 0 votes. In just a minute I am going to make a new poll and I would appreciate it if you voted. Well I think that is all the quick facts I have today so now I will get on with my book reviews

0 Comments...: