CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's

Ok so today was of course the day meant for tricks and fun. Today Bob the Aid and Mr. Richman my math teacher unlocked the door to Mrs. Olaya and Mr. Welcker's portables and we TPed the inside front area. Well let me take that back me and my friends were going to but we decided not to because Mrs. Olaya I hate to say it, is one of those people you just don't cross. But later during 2nd recess Mrs. Olaya got back at Mr. Richman and unlocked his door and we went in and put the chairs on top of the desks and lots of other types of mayhem. (Me and my friends actually did it that time but the whole time I felt that we would get caught) Anyway back to 1st recess Mr. Welcker comes in and sees the TP and says to us "Well it looks as though some people in our class want to be interior designers well that AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!" It was really funny and then Bob and Mrs. Finlay a 2nd grade teacher came in and was like "WHO TPed my classroom!?" So they took some kids out and Mr. Welcker went out and then Mrs. Finlay was like "Ok kids DESTROY!" Only those were far from her exact words. That was fun untill Mr. Welcker came in and made us pick up. He took it better than Mrs. Olaya did according to 3 of my friends in her class she wasn't too happy. Those were some pretty good tricks and I am glad I took part in it because I couldn't think of any tricks so I just was a very good actress and told everyone I was moving (Which might happen) That is so LAME in comparison. Well anyway HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!

0 Comments...: