CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Las Vegas







Hi I am sitting here in Las Vegas escaping for a long weekend at my aunt Melinda and my uncle Jeff's house. My mom wanted to leave us behind but she ended up letting us skip school Thursday and Friday. We are leaving tommorrow. The 1st picture is of my new (adorable) cousin Zachary (I call him Zock) I hope my new baby sibling is as cute and good as this one. The 2nd one is me and my sisters and my cousin Brady (or Beaners) playing dogpile on my uncle Jeff. The 3rd one is another picture of Zock just to get it through to you that he's the cutest baby alive. The 4th one is a picture of my Great Grandma (Cookie Grandma) me holding Zock and Mom and Jeff looking for houses on the laptop I am typing on which part of the reason we are here is to get advice on what neighborhood we should live in if we are forced to move for Dad's work (HAHA he couldn't come!) The last pic is me and my sister's splashng in the water of my uncle's SWIMMING POOL! (Vegas is hotter than Utah but not hot enough to get all the way in SOB) So far we are having a great time yesterday we went to the park and lounged around which shows how lazy we can all be sometimes, we went to Target and I got some Jelly shoes and some Crocs, today we went to the Home De-Pot and we went to the kid's activity where we could make and paint FREE flowerboxes except mine will never have flowers in it, we also took a walk

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

What a fun vacation! Your new cousin is adorable. :) That's really exciting that you're going to have a new baby in your own house! I was almost 12 when my youngest brother was born. How wonderful for your family.