CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello

If you have noticed I have brought back the polls and some of you may be confused about the answers: Both of the David video bars are at the bottom of my blog since there is WAY not enough room for all my fave videos to be on my sidebar. The top 10 performance videos work even though they are black it still plays the video and you can see David when you click on it. There wouldn't be a top 10 performance video bar if I could find him on my playlist website but I guess no one put it on there so no Top 10 p. on my playlist but I love him and that song so he stays.... For now. So keep voting for my poll. Thanks a bunch and keep voting for David... he ought to win this dang competition get rid of dang Cat-poop hair Jason Castro PLEASE

0 Comments...: