CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I AM SO SYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH K so I have just finished the Inkheart series for the 3rd time and any of you that have read Inkspell probably agree that it really needs a sequel, and those of you that have not read that series.. now is the time... get on the ball because... THE NEXT INKHEART BOOK IS COMING OUT IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so taken off guard that I screamed bloody murder because I am so dang excited! It took Corneila Funke enough time to get the show on the road but I am going to pre-order that book (after the next Twilight book of course) but also Carly went home on American Idol Hooray she was good but now that she is gone it helps pave the way for David Archuelta to win! I am so excited I don't feel like making book reviews for Inkheart and Inkspell but I am going off track tomorrow so I will most likely write one tomorrow or sometime in the next 3 weeks. Now if you'll excuse I am going to go scream into my pillow now ;) Just kidding.. Bye

0 Comments...: