CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tag You're it

So my uncle's friend's wife Heather tagged me to play this game here it is:
The rules:1. Grab the closest book with at least 123 pages.2. Turn to the 123rd page.3. Find the fifth sentence.4. Post the next three sentences on your blog.5. Tag 5 other people.
Here is mine, it is from Our Only May Amelia by Jennifer L. Holm:
The bogs are on the Nasel upriver maybe three miles away. Kaarlo is skipper. Kaarlo says this weather is so awful I can't see a thing on the river.
I am going to tag JoJo, Jill, Mom and , Emily, plus Melinda (sorry Mindy you are the only person left cept for Kayli and her computer does not work) :) Have fun!

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Hey Hannah, thanks for playing! Sorry it's taken me soooo long to get over here and see what you posted. Life has been pretty crazy on my end, so I'm way behind on everybody's blogs. Anyway, I like your quote. Makes me want to find out more about the book! :)