CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

I am Bored

This is me and my friends (minus Katie) at my 11th b-day partyThis is me in my new Cadillac convertibleThis is me and Dad at the hoedown
This is me,my twin sis and her brother Lane and my cousin MorganThis is me and my sisters on Halloween, I was a 50's girl

This is me at the zoo pulling faces This is me pretending to be a chipmunk at the zooThis is me and my twin sis pretending to be proper ladies This is my "ex-friend" Mr. Welcker at the hoedown
These are my friends Makayli and Shy-Shy when I was in charge of the camera Well that is all for now TTFN





2 Comments...:

JoJo said...

Hey correction we were trying to be Girafes instead of "prpper ladies" lol i dont think it worked so well tho we gtg get on soon love ya jo

Hannah :] said...

Oh yeah I forgot thanks for the correction