CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan

This is a fabulous book except for the fact that some of it is Spanish. I rate this book 9/10 because some of it I "no comprehendo" but after some of the words that are not English they tell what it says in English, but I almost cried when I finished that book because it had such an awesome message and it had a really good happy ending after all the traumatic events that happen in her life. Well my poll is closed right now but the winner of the poll was: DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!! I knew he would win well today I am going to make a new poll so come back and vote soon after you read Esperanza Rising which by the way Esperanza is Spanish for Hope so if you don't want any Spanish words in the title it would be Hope Rising which is the perfect title for this book well got to go!

0 Comments...: