CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sugar Rush

My friend Makayli says that sugar is bad for me because I get MASSIVE sugar rushes! I get really hyper and start bouncing up and down and randomly turn around and run as fast as I can. So my sister gave me a sucker in my pocket and I REALLY wanted some sugar well I got it out and my newly found friend George Jarvis (Jordan) stole it out of my hand and popped it in his mouth because Kayli says that sugar is bad. So anyway I was hanging out with Kayli, Shy, George, and Katie, when we saw this 4th grader walk by. I swear and my friends could testify to it to that he looked like a miniature David Archuelta! Complete with the little jacket. So we were all like "Can we have your autograph? Where do you live? Sing us a song David!" Well that kid gave us the most terrified look I have ever seen and turned around and ran. Then I was telling Mom about him at the book fair then I turn around and guess who was standing there? That's right Mini David! At the book fair I got Fablehaven.

1 Comments...:

JoJo said...

no wonder gosh are you really hyper of some thing coment lol on my blog it is funny