CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who Wants Some PIC-tures? :]

First off...Wow I had no idea how many people read my blog! Well...We're editing my life significantly :] Anywho...I've been lazy so here's a ton of pictures from November! :] But before that...Memorable moments in Hannah history [Excluding Thanksgiving weekend where I chilled with both families, went blonde again! got a hair cut, hung out at Sharpie's where we watched the illusionist...So confusing. and endless hours wasted at school :]]
-I was watching New Girl...[Love that show!] and Schmidt was "Parkcore" and ran on a wall...I attempted this, hit my head and bruised my ribs and got banned from parkcore by Tyler and Jennifer :[
-The cutest old man came to talk to us about train safety in Drivers Ed. For an hour and a half! He's cute but he didn't get animated until the last 10 minutes..If it wasn't for Berry [Yup that's his name :] I like him :] I'd have fallen asleep...Instead we had "Train Safety by Berry." Much better :]
-Gabe brought a package of pipe cleaners...I mean...Fuzzy sticks to the balcony and gave each of us one that matched our hair color so we could make fake mustaches...Me and Tyler got in a tickle fight with them ["Thus perverting the ways of the fuzzy sticks"] and Dion got a little too elaborate with his...bringing back the dreaded British accent......Fail.
-Tyler Barnyard's coming up this weekend which is always good news, and we're making plans to go to temple square :]
-Me and Gabe walked Jennifer to the choir room when running into Tyler on his way to the band room and decided we're going to make lots of untalented people become our friends so we'll look crazy talented...Success :]

Now....
First off here we have my dad...I'm not going to put a label on his choice of clothing...My mom said it wasn't appropiate...Make up your own! :] [I guess it was turtleneck tuesday...Shudder...]

Gabe's shoe...There so worn out I thought the ripped white part was his sock...It wasn't, his socks were black. Mind blown.

Me and Brysan got suuper bored in health so he ripped his binder and me and Evan quickly performed surgery with a stapler...and repeated...

We had to give 5 minute presentations in World History...Me and "Grams" Heather were trying to draw the pope kicking the muslims to Grenada. Heather didn't know how to draw a pope so using our descriptions this is what we got...We's callin him "THE PONCHO POPE!" I love him :]

Gabe surprised Katie

This is THE perfect cake! Wedding moment :]

Katie and Erinn :]

Charlie the happy elf...when my mom decided 20 degree windy days were Perfect for yard work...

Poor little gnome

Jennifer calls this the fat face...She's waay underweight...I don't think there's too much fat to that face

Dal and Jennifer :] We partyed at the library and I read the strangest books on how to make the most extravangant sandwiches...Twas weird

Haha remember 11 11? I sure do! This was 11:11 am in Chemistry...Morton calming everyone for effect and the back of....actually I don't know this kid's name...but it's his head :]

Mack and Jennifer on the bus :]

Charlie with a bucket on his head while someone was teaching him Sexy and I know it...Who was that? :]


Good ol Brysan...cure to health class boredom

AMAZZZING CAKE! Multi layered pretty colored perfection!

I wish it was 11:11 again :/


That's a wrap :] Now to the homework I've been putting off....

0 Comments...: