CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just Another Manic Thursday...

Revolving primarily around Gabe...People are going to start thinking I'm in love with the kid when really he's just around a lot and says funny things :]

Today was our first driving range [Funny story I wrote to remember aobut it on my hand and put my head on my hand and Tyler looks at me and says "You have a driving range today?" WHY!?!? "It's on your head..."] In my group is a bunch of dumb people, Oh Steven, this girl named Maddie, and dear Gabe. :] What you have to do is drive around a parking lot painted like roads for 2 hours at 5 mph and not crash. Welllll I'm one of the worst drivers known to man and Gabe's only been driving twice counting today so it was interesting to say the least...
I hate to break it to the world BUT I went 10mph...Shh! I also imagined my own lane once and almost hit a kid who then appeared right behind me whenever I did anything else stupid...hit almost every cone [Though didn't knock them down] and got so fed up with parallel parking I hit reverse and zoomed down the other way. When I first started going fast the instructor creepily came on my radio and said "406 Please control your need for speed." and when I whipped around he goes "Yes you...." Creepy!
Gabe took 15 years to START the car and then tried to park and hit the same cone...7 times at least through the course...The Same cone. Then crawled through the passenger seat to pick it up but his car went sorta backwards and almost killed me...Twas a party.
And that's just the shortened time one :]

Aysa made friends with this hot new kid today and he came to sit by us at lunch. His name is Jace...We shall see what becomes of him :]

Today someone was in a suuper weird mood and yelled Kathryn eats farts! And she replies "Your mean!" and didn't even try to deny it :] So funny!

Tyler went missing at lunch today so we were all worried and then when I called him after my range turns out he just went home to play Ping Pong with Scott....cricket cricket...

You never know what's going to happen tomorrow!

0 Comments...: