CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

...I can't Go Through With It...

Gabe dared me to name this post "Funking Awesome" Because of the other day when he participated in a flash mob put on by the Improv Team, and meant to say he was doing the funky chicken but it came out funking chicken...but it felt wrong so I didn't :]

Here's what I did do!

Aysa turned 16 on the 12th and we partyed it up! We had dinner at her house...Her family decorated so extravagantly that walking into their already gorgeous ex-model home looked like a wedding! After being momentarily confused and dazed by it's beauty we all banded together to eat...and play with candles...Then the best part!
I SO WISH I'D HAD POCKETS TO BRING MY PHONE TO TAKE PICTURES!
They bought these kits to make lanterns like on Tangled!!!!! CROSS THAT OFF MY BUCKET LIST!!! We parterned up to release them....Someone [COUGH COUGH] didn't realize she wasn't holding her and Tyler's lantern high enough...and somehow the lantern sorta caught on fire.....so we didn't think it would fly...and after scraping the sidewalk for a few seconds it flew!!!!! SO HAPPY! Erinn made up the coolest analogies and made me happy :] Now that everything's out in the open I guess I'll just share the news

The lanterns are relationships :]
Sharpie and Erinn's took off as fast as could be.
Jennifer and Dal's came out of nowhere and almost hit some people in the head.
Mine and Tyler Edward's had a hole [Cough Ashlee] so we didn't think it would work and it flew just as high as the other two :] We're a thing, hold hands, send sweet texts, have long phone calls, I'm in love :] The end. :] Now you know

Then we went to the dance and had a marvelous time...Me and Tyler had injuries so we sat with Katie. They passed out balls and Gabe tried to hoarde all of them by hiding them behind me and Tyler. There were so many they were spilling out so we grabbed as many as we could hold and threw them at Sharpie :]

Then yesterday we went to HHS production of once upon the mattress...It was so funny and good! We have supreme actors in Herriman :] Especially Hannah Lofgreen :] Now Gabe is dead certain I'm trying out for the next play with him...Help me!

Now you know :]

Love Quotes & Graphics

0 Comments...: