CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hannah the Hiccuping Wonder...

-Guess who had the hiccups from lunch till she got home yesterday? That's 2 1/2 hours! Gabriel tried everything...Just didn't work.
-Berry pulled another "magic trick" today...He kept wiggling his fingers over his paper and it would wiggle...I was so concentrated on the paper mysteriously moving I didn't notice he was blowing on it. Fail.
-This kid who sits in front of me and Jennifer in math told us he was going to write all the crap we say down so he can turn it into an award winning book someday...Quite reminds me of the time on the way back from Lagoon when the chubby boy next to me yelled "You guys are better than cable!" at me and Emma.
-When we got to school today there was a fire/Gas spill/I have no idea so we had to go cram into the gym...Gabe pulled off his pants so when the firefighters could run by he could get them signed...Don't worry the boy had shorts on underneath! But the firefighters blew him off...
-We got our Christmas tree up yesterday! Can you believe it??? I'm kinda stressin out..just a little...GACK!
-On top of that Gabe talked me into auditioning for the play with him next week :[....So very nervous.
-But we're going to Temple square with the youth tomorrow, it's the stake dance, and the next Saturday we're going back to temple square with the clan [On the Trax! It's gonna be so epic!] So this unbearably slow week should be great! See y'all then :]

0 Comments...: